Offered from the owner of Spectrum Physical Therapy, Dr. Gary Welch can help improve your physical well-being in the privacy and comfort of your home. Dr. Welch is the nationally recognized Physical Therapist Practitioner of The Year, Stony Brook Alumnus of the year, and Brookhaven National Laboratory Award recipient. This concierge service is for the person who needs a personalized outpatient physical therapy service, but would like these services provided conveniently and confidentially in your home. Dr. Welch will evaluate the cause of your pain and impairment, provide a plan of care and treat your condition to reduce or eliminate your discomfort, restore range of motion, flexibility, strength and your level of function.
Dr. Gary Welch is one of two physical therapists in the state of New York who is both a certified functional manual therapist and certified orthopedic manual therapist.
Common Diagnosis for this service include:
- Back injuries –Sprains/Strains/Herniated disc/Muscle Spasm/Stiffness
- Neck pain / Headaches / Muscle Pain
- Shoulder Strains, Impingement, Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Lateral/Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Osteoarthritis – Knee/Hip/Shoulder
- Ankle sprains and Fractures
- Hand Therapy
- Difficulty walking / Poor Gait / Poor Balance
- Neurological conditions – Parkinson’s Dz, MS
- Difficulty with Movement
- Soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, massage.
- Graston Technique – instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization.
- Joint mobilization/manipulation of spinal joints and extremity joints.
- Passive range of motion and stretching to regain normal movements back.
- Manual resistive exercises and PNF to regain strength and coordination.
- Gait and balance training.
- Health and Wellness.
For a comprehensive evaluation and to start your plan of care, email Dr. Welch at email@example.com or call 631-456-5512 extension 4.
The concierge service is a fee for service and insurance is not accepted.